I must point out that my blog is now being scrutinized by the Department of Homeland Security. I have blog tracking software installed, and the DHS visited my “PETA naked body scanner propaganda” article as well as my satirical “CSPI, Sunstein team up to debunk obesity conspiracy theories” article. I guess “obesity truth” is now viewed by Big Sis as “extremist activity”. Perhaps CSPI and Sunstein have already teamed up to go after “obesity troofers”. All I can say is “Bring it on, bitches.“
Ubuntu 11.04 Countdown
- Vegan extremists to force Big Dairy to add aspartame to milk so people will go vegan! wp.me/pADuZ-jv 3 weeks ago
- Monsanto shill Andrew Revin (New York Times) cheers defeat of Prop 37 wp.me/pADuZ-iY 6 months ago
- PETA is a Big Agra disinfo campain, equates humane farming with factory farming wp.me/pADuZ-iK 1 year ago
- Vegan extremists want you to think there is no difference between "factory farms" and "humane farms". wp.me/pADuZ-iH 1 year ago
- World Food Day is controlled by Monsanto! wp.me/pADuZ-iE 1 year ago
- 127,087 hits
Tags9/11 american dietetic association aspartame bush bushbama ccf center for consumer freedom center for science in the public interest cia cointelpro corporate shill corporate shills cspi cyberterrorism food safety genetically modified foods gmo gmos gnu/linux hfcs high-fructose corn syrup israel linux mcdonald's meme roth michael f. jacobson michael jacobson microsoft monosodium glutamate monsanto msg obama obesity peta propaganda rockefeller rockefeller foundation rockefeller philanthropy advisors s. 510 say no to war unless a democrat is president shill shills tyranny ubuntu zionist
- Vegan extremists to force Big Dairy to add aspartame to milk so people will go vegan!
- Monsanto shill Andrew Revin (New York Times) cheers defeat of Prop 37
- Vicious Ron Paul hitpiece being used to turn the left against him!
- PETA is a Big Agra disinfo campain, equates humane farming with factory farming
- Big Agra operatives and feds posing as “vegans” want you to think there is no difference between “factory farms” and “humane farms”.
- Churchill danced after hearing that Americans were slaughtered at Pearl Harbor
- Freespire will be officially dead in two weeks
- PETA's okay with militarized police killing defenseless, innocent pets
- FBI/CIA operative Fred Phelps now cheering the death of CHILDREN!
- Progresso Soup's "No MSG" slogan debunked
- George Soros, Deepak Chopra own financial interest in naked body scanner company
- Michelle Obama profited from the same food industry she claims to be against
- Wikileaks-inspired DDoS attacks being exposed as pretext to ban open-source software, including Linux
- CSPI's Michael Jacobson smears "obesity truthers" and anti-Monsanto activists as dangerous extremists
- "Linux is illegal hacker tools to crack passwords and break into servers!"