Click here to visit Freedom And Linux’s official Facebook page!
Ubuntu 11.04 Countdown
- PETA allows paid Monsanto trolls to shill for GMO foods. wp.me/pADuZ-jT 1 week ago
- Pro-Zionist blog insinuating that I’m anti-semitic for attacking CSPI. wp.me/pADuZ-jR 1 week ago
- My opinion on resignation of former Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich wp.me/pADuZ-jP 2 weeks ago
- Believe MSG causes disease? You're a racist! wp.me/pADuZ-jN 6 months ago
- Pat Robertson says buying and eating meat funds terrorism. wp.me/pADuZ-jM 6 months ago
- 132,470 hits
- 9/11 agent provocateur al-qaeda american dietetic association aspartame birthers bush bushbama ccf censorship center for consumer freedom center for science in the public interest cfr cia coca-cola cointelpro controlled opposition corporate shill corporate shills council on foreign relations cspi cybersecurity cyberterrorism eugenics facebook false-flag fbi food industry apologists food nazis food safety front group genetically modified foods gmo gmos gnu gnu/linux google hate speech hfcs high-fructose corn syrup israel linux mcdonald's meme roth michael f. jacobson michael jacobson microsoft monosodium glutamate monsanto msg nazis obama obamacare obesity obesity epidemic obesity reichstag obesity truth people for the ethical treatment of animals peta peta kills animals propaganda rfid rockefeller rockefeller foundation rockefeller philanthropy advisors s. 510 say no to war unless a democrat is president shill shills terrorism tyranny ubuntu windows zionism zionist
- Churchill danced after hearing that Americans were slaughtered at Pearl Harbor
- Stick a fork in Xandros, it's done.
- Quick fix for Broadcom STA wifi & bluetooth in Ubuntu 9.10
- PETA allows paid Monsanto trolls to shill for GMO foods.
- Believe MSG causes disease? You're a racist!
- An illustrated analogy of the manufactured obesity epidemic
- Canadian H1N1 vaccine contains monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- The Cover-Up of Hidden MSG - Surprise! It's in high-fructose corn syrup!
- From 2006: 50 Cent shills for former Nazi front company Coca-Cola's VitaminWater
- Define irony: When an anti-obesity crusader is a member of a nutritional advocacy coalition headed by food industry front groups